My World About Me Concursos y Premios Historias Afiliados Image Map

viernes, 8 de abril de 2011

It Would be Better...

It's easy to tell me exactly what I should be
Your perfect picture of me
I'm sorry, excuse me, won't live the life that you led
Your words doing nothing but just messing up inside my head

                 
 
It would be better if you just hold me
And show me that you care
It would be easier if you just loved me
Show me that you're there


    











***********************************************************************************

Hola ^^ espero que les haya gustado..acabo de escuchar esta cancion y me encanto, sobre todo la letra..es preciosa!..Así que decidi ponerla en el blog con algunas imagenes de una de mis parejas favoritas de Pretty Little Liars :DD

Yazmiin :)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario